Monday, July 25, 2011

Where have I been? Started the blog so long ago and somehow just forgot about it - then today home ill and went back to read the few I wrote & realize how good they made me feel - so I am starting again. Today's quote is "Do each day what you can live with the rest of your life" I will soon be 61 years old and there are things back in my life that I would not want anyone to know. Things that I would be embarrassed about. But, my little Dad, used to sing this song at church "Are you washed in the blood?" I was thinking about that today. Those things that would cause me embarrassment today HAVE been washed in the blood. They have been forgotten - a clean slate for today - my job for this moment is to live with what I have done today - try to be honest - trustworthy - a good friend - a good worker - a good wife - mother and just a good human being - but most of all be a thankful 61 year old woman - that those things have been washed by the blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment