Monday, February 16, 2009

PEACE

This last week I have been not feeling so good. Just kinda sluggish, tired and feel like I just can't fit in. You ever have days like that? I have lost sleep due to thinking about everything and anything. Seems like my peace has been stolen. I was reading one of my quote books & stumbled across this:

The Master said, "In the morning, hear the Way; in the evening, die
content!"

I realized my mornings had not been starting off like normal. Usually as I drive in the morning I start my talk with God. but last week, I was thinking about other things - my new postion - my home responsibilties - calling for doctor appts - planning dinner - etc. When I read this - I realized I did not start my day "hearing the way" talking with Him - asking for his direction on my day - so I lost my peace. We always hear about starting off the day with a good bowl of "Cheerios" or a large glass of milk - or something else that would feed our physical body but we really DO need to feed our spiritual body- So that is why I was feeling "just not right" So today - I am making a big effort to feed myself right - Cheerios and my prayers - Cause I dont want to lose my peace

No comments:

Post a Comment