Sunday, February 1, 2009

You go girl - the world awaits


Have you ever thought if you go just go back 20-30-40 years ago - how would your life be different. I have thought that before but lately I have decided I would not do anything different. Because if I do - I would not have experienced the joy that my life has brought. Sure there were times that things were not so good - marriage was not the greatest - job sucked - no money - but all of that brought me to where I am today. If I had changed things - maybe I wouldnt have the same family - maybe I wouldnt have had ANY family. Of course, maybe I would have married someone different and had lots of money!! But I am glad I am where I am at this very moment. Tonite - our granddaughter Stacey was offered and accepted scholorship at Hanover College. She has the world in front of her - a new frontier to conquer. She is not going to get a "do over" This starts her phase where she is going to be fully on her own - making decisions - trying new things - new challenges - I hope when she is at my age - she will say - I wouldnt have done anything different. So today - my quote is

You go girl - the world awaits.

First kindergarten - then college

No comments:

Post a Comment